Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another day.....

The last few days have been up and down. 

Yesterday I felt horrible all day. I was finally getting some rest.....but last nite was horrible. I actually cried myself to sleep last nite. It's been a LONG time since I've done that. 
This morning I didn't want to get out of bed. I'm finding it harder and harder to do. I know I'm fighting depression. I felt pretty good all day. The kids and I went to the store....people probably think I'm crazy for riding around in the electric buggies, but I know if I don't, I won't be worth anything by the time I get out of the store.

The mood swings seem to be getting worse...and I know a lot of it has to do with the disease and not feeling good. Poor Jeff puts up with a lot, but he's right there with me!! When I feel the moods coming on, I try to find something to occupy my mind so I don't snap at anyone. I've been fighting headaches for the last two days. They come and go. Nothing seems to help anything anymore.

I miss being able to do things I use to do. I just don't have the energy. I keep thinking about what the nurse told me the other day.....once we get a diagnosis and I start treatment, I will feel like a new person. I'm looking forward to that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment