Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Woke up feeling really bad....

This morning I woke up feeling really bad. Jeff went into work late and was almost there when I text him that I was having bad chills, a fever, my chest hurt really bad and was having a hard time breathing. He turned around and came home......but made a pit stop at dads for some oxygen. The chills and fever finally went away, but the chest pain is still there. I have been feeling really good for the last week. Last nite I took the dogs on a short walk and halfway home, I started feeling the pressure on my chest. I've been fighting REALLY bad headaches at night for about a week. 

I've been doing some reading on a web-site specifically about what I "might" have. Here is the link if you would like to read about it. http://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/  My doctor told me they can't give me anything for the pain, but from what I've been reading there are several medications that help relieve the pain. I know I won't be entirely pain free unless the Lord heals me, but something would help!!!! 

I go back to the doctor next Wednesday. Hoping we get some answers then.

No comments:

Post a Comment