Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Frustrations....

I am so frustrated, there are no words to describe what I feel. I went to the surgeon yesterday....wasn't the one that did my procedure, but the one I saw the other day. He asked how I was feeling. I told him ok except for the horrible pressure in my chest. He said that's from the sarcoid and they are sure that's what I have....no doubt. My throat/neck area is so tender. 

I called the nurse today to find out the test results we are waiting on from the state lab. She said nothing has been reported. I told her I want answers tomorrow. I'm tired of playing this stupid game. Tomorrow I'm going to make a call to my pulmonary doctor, who started all this stuff in the recovery room. I want answers now.

On a happier note, I have been in contact with a lady from the Foundation of Sarcoidosis Research who helps people start support groups in their area. We are working on starting a sarcoid group in our area!! 

I did get out today. Probably not such a great idea that I drove.....almost went through the bank!!! But we made it home ok!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment