Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some good days.....

I've had 2 good days now!! I'm so happy!! I even got out with Jeff and the kids tonight to the fair. I didn't last long though. I got real sick a couple of days ago and stopped taking the meds the nurse had brought me. They still don't have the test results back but she said she doesn't think I have what they thought I had. 

I still don't have a lot of energy to do much. I have been reading about people that have started their treatment and how much better they feel!!! I am so ready for that day. I did tell Jeff we do have to keep in mind that there is that small possibility I may never be back to my old self and will have to accommodate for that. 

I'm so very thankful for such a wonderful husband!! He's been there every step and has done so much!! He's learning to cook and enjoying it!!! I've been truly blessed with such a wonderful family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment